PROM 2019 “. . . . . . . .”
Prom 2019 – Ticket Sales Ends Friday, April 26 at 10:30 a.m. (No Exceptions)!
Tickets are $35 per person.
The Riverside Place – Theme: Rustic Elegance/Enchanted Forest
1110 W. Riverside Ave., Spokane, WA 99218
Saturday, April 27, 2018
8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Prom Rules and Behavior Expectations:
- Tickets will not be sold the night of prom under any circumstances.
- No refunds will be granted for prom tickets regardless of the circumstances.
- Students must have student ID at the door.
- Non-DPHS students must have guest passes and picture ID at the door to get into prom. No uninvited guests will be allowed into the dance.
- No one will be permitted to enter prom past 10:00 PM.
- No one will be allowed to leave prom and return for any reason. Once a student leaves the prom area, he or she is to leave the prom venue premises immediately.
- This is a school sponsored function; all school rules apply. Anyone found having used and/or in possession of drugs or alcohol will face the necessary consequences including the following: removal from the dance, evaluation by the police, parents contacted, being charged with an MIP, and being suspended on a 90/10.
- All prom participants must abide by the DPHS rules for attire. We do accept the fact that formal wear for the females may be a bit more “revealing” (spaghetti straps and off-the-shoulder wear) than allowed during a regular school day. However, it is very important that formal wear meet a standard of decency. Gentlemen are expected to be in appropriate formal attire. Any students who display indecency in their attire will be asked to leave the dance and will not be able to return.
- The mode of dancing must be appropriate. Dancing that is suggestive or inappropriate will be addressed and will not be tolerated.
- Enjoy this experience! Prom should be enjoyable and create fabulous memories. Don’t jeopardize the memories by making any poor choices.
- Guest Dance Pass Request forms will be available in the main office beginning April 8 for approval. One guest per student. All guests will be no younger than high school freshman or older than age 20. Middle school students are not permitted to attend high school dances. Students are responsible to have forms completed, signed by themselves, parent/guardian, guest, and guest school administrator and returned to the main office no later than Wednesday, April 25 at 3:00 p.m. Click here to print form.