Link Crew is looking for next year’s juniors and seniors to “Link” with the incoming freshman class as Link Crew leaders. We want students who show both traditional and nontraditional leadership qualities.
Qualities we are looking for in Leaders are:
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to lead others
- Responsible enough to manage a group
- Accountable to show up throughout phases of the program during the year
- Willing to take risks
- Interest in helping others
- Positive role model
- Self-confident and self-directed
- Has respect for diverse ideas and personalities
Link Crew is typically able to accept about 40 leaders each year. If any upcoming junior or senior is interested, please pick up an application in Mrs. Demarest’s classroom. All applications are due to Mrs. D by Wednesday, March 27th, 2019.
*** Please note: Link Leaders must have at least junior credit standing by the BEGINNING of the school year, and must be planning on attending classes for at least 2 periods a day on the Deer Park High School campus next year.